Smith Career Conversations: Careers in Banking, Finance and Consulting
to EQB Building & Gailor
Five alumni of the University will be on campus to talk with students about their careers in the banking, finance and consulting industries. Students can attend a networking lunch, panel discussion and have one-on-one time with the visiting professionals through practice interviews. The participants are
- Jim Folds, C'86: Senior Vice President of Carlisle & Gallagher Consulting Group
- Will Harper, C'07: current student at Kellogg School of Managment at Northwestern University and former Senior Associate Consultant/Associate Consultant for Bain & Company (2009-2012)
- Isabel W. Foster, C'06: Client Advisor in the Atlanta office of J.P. Morgan's Private Bank
- Alex Harris, C'11: Investment Banking Analyst at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc.
- Bill Yoder, C'88: President and CEO of Southern Community Bank.
Register via TigerNet by September 9, 2013 for lunch and the practice interview slots. Questions? Please write email@example.com or call 931.598.1121.
Schedule for Friday, September 13, 2013
Noon - 1:00 PM, Luncheon at EQB Building (by reservation on TigerNet)
1:15 - 2:45 PM, Panel Discussion, Gailor Auditorium
2:45 - 3:10 PM, Networking Break, Gailor Lobby
3:10 - 3:30 PM, Practice Interview Session I, Gailor Classrooms (by reservation on TigerNet)
3:35 - 3:55 PM, Practice Interview Session II, Gailor Classrooms (by reservation on TigerNet)
4:00 - 4:20 PM, Practice Interview Session III, Gailor Classrooms (by reservation on TigerNet)