Smith Career Day: Careers in Advertising, Brand Management, and Marketing
to McGriff Alumni House and Gailor
Alumni who will return are
- Cathy Carlisi, C'89, Chief Creative Officer with BrightHouse in Atlanta
- Jonathan Hall, C'05, Marketing Strategist with 3M in Minneapolis
- Nicole Jordan, C'04, Account Manager and GM, Atlanta Office with Fuseideas in Atlanta
- Ramsey McGrory, C'92, former President & CEO with AddThis in New York
- Jeff Muench, C'93, Senior Director of Marketing with Walmart Stores in Bentonville, AR
- Frances Webster, C'95, Co-Founder and Managing Director with Walrus in New York
Noon - Networking Luncheon, McGriff Alumni House (by prior reservation via TigerNet)
1:15-2:45 PM - Panel Discussion, Gailor Auditorium
2:45-3:15 PM - Networking Reception, Gailor
3:15-4:25 PM - Practice Interview Sessions, Gailor Classrooms (by prior reservation via TigerNet)
Students should register via TigerNet for the luncheon and the practice interview sessions by 11:59 PM on Tuesday, February 18, 2014.
This event is co-hosted by The Babson Center for Global Commerce and Career & Leadership Development and sponsored by The Smith Fund, endowed by Joel Smith, C'67.